Hayes Cabinets is unlike other casework and millwork suppliers in the Portland area. We offer a full line of Commercial Casework & Millwork, all built in our 50,000 sq. ft. Woodland, Washington manufacturing plant. This state of the art facility offers the capacity to handle large projects and versatility to take on those custom pieces that set your project apart. Click for a list of completed projects.
- Laminate options include solid colors, patterns and woodgrains from Formica, Nevamar, Wilsonart and Pionite.
- Wood options include Alder, Beech, Cherry, Knotty Alder, Maple, Sapele, Walnut and Oak. Other woods available upon request.
- Particle Board – Available in highly durable white, maple wood grain or black melamine. Finished to match the cabinet exterior as needed. Exposed edges finished with matching PVC or wood veneer edgebanding.
- Plywood – Available in white birch veneer with a clear finish or wood veneer finished to match the cabinet exterior. Exposed edges finished with matching wood edgebanding.
- Slab 3/4″ high pressure plastic laminate with matching .018″ or 3mm PVC edgebanding.
- Slab 3/4″ wood veneer doors with matching .018″ or 3mm wood edgebanding.
- Many stile & rail and mitered 3/4″ wood door options.
- Dovetail – 5/8″ solid wood sides, dovetailed joints featuring 1/2″ side mounted 100lb rated slides or Blum Tandem Blumotion soft close slides.
- Doweled – 5/8″ plywood, white melamine or black melamine doweled joints featuring 1/2″ side mounted 100lb rated slides.
- Metabox – Economical white steel drawer system from Blum.
- Blum 120* hinges with three-dimensional adjustment. Standard with non-soft closing drawers.
- Blum Blumotion 110* soft close hinges with three-dimensional adjustment. Standard with all soft close drawers.