Hayes Cabinets is unlike other kitchen and bathroom designers you’ll find in the Portland metro area. Quality is our middle name! And, talk about quality control!…All of the cabinetry we build for your home is manufactured at our own facility in Woodland, Washington, so we can offer the widest range of cabinets available in the market today.
Wood cabinetry is always a welcoming option in any home. The wood species most often used include: Alder, Beech, Cherry, Knotty Alder, Maple, Sapele, Walnut and Oak. Finishes options include a wide variety of stains, paints, glazes and distressing that highlight the natural beauty of wood. Your choices along with our industry leading clear coat creates a highly durable, elegant product that will last for years.
Painted cabinetry is a popular option for any room in your home or as an accent. Choose from our standard colors or ask about having us match your favorite color. Add glaze and distressing for customized furniture or distressed look. All of this done in our state of the art facilities to minimize the mess and time in your home. Your choices along with our industry leading pre-painting creates a highly durable, elegant product that will last for years.
Frameless ConstructionExterior OptionsInterior OptionsDoors & Drawer FrontsDrawer BoxesHinges
Frameless or ‘European’ construction translates to more usable space for you. Constructed using 3/4″ plywood or particle board on the top, bottom and sides and fastened using wood dowels and glue, our cabinets are built to last.
Standard wood exterior options include Alder, Beech, Cherry, Knotty Alder, Maple, Sapele, Walnut and Oak. Exotic woods also available upon request.
Interior color options are based on construction material.
- Plywood – Available in white birch veneer with a clear finish or wood veneer finished to match the cabinet exterior.
- Particle Board – Available in highly durable white or gray melamine or wood veneer finished to match the cabinet exterior.
Doors & Drawer Fronts
Hundreds of standard options to choose from.
- 5-piece raised and recessed panel wood doors
- 9-piece raised and recessed panel wood doors
- Slab wood doors
- Slab laminate or melamine doors
- Thermofoil doors
- Dovetail – 5/8″ solid wood sides, dovetailed joints and featuring Blum Tandem Blumotion soft close slides.
- Doweled – 5/8″ plywood, white melamine or gray melamine doweled joints featuring Blum Tandem Blumotion soft close slides.
- Metabox – Economical white steel drawer system from Blum.
- Blum Blumotion 110* soft close hinges with three-dimensional adjustment. Standard with all soft close drawers.
- Blum 120* hinges with three-dimensional adjustment. Standard with non-soft closing drawers.